Maintenance is an important part of the Total Cost of Ownership for a machine. For more than a year, Haulotte has initiated a long-term maintenance standardization and optimization process. This customer-centric project has significantly improved the TCO of Haulotte’s machines, which are the most economical to maintain among the market.
New preventive maintenance schedules over the range
Thanks to an efficient collaboration between Haulotte and its suppliers:
• a consistent schedule is now available all over the range for the main maintenance actions:
engine oil change, reducer oil change, greasing, tightening or pads checking.
• the number of required inspections within the maintenance schedule is significantly reduced, decreasing by this way the maintenance costs.
>> Cables replacement
>> Engine oil drain
The following machines in the 2019 product portfolio are concerned :
• Diesel powered articulated/telescopic booms,
• Electric articulated booms,
• Electric scissors,
• Diesel powered scissors,
Before end of half year 2019, the new manuals will be available on ETI (e-technical information).
Maintenance TCO costs reduced by up to -35%
The impacts in terms of maintenance costs are particularly impressive on articulated and telescopic booms, with a cost decrease up to -35%.
Thanks to this work of standardization and optimization, Haulotte machines are, among the market, the most economical to maintain.
Harmonization & new presentation of the preventive maintenance schedules
In order to be more accessible, more understandable and more efficient in their deployment, actions are not sorted by items anymore.
The maintenance schedules are now presented though checklists for each time interval.
Haulotte also paid a special attention to users :
• The rationalized daily inspection checklist is now displayed into the user’s manual, in order to better fit with the needs.
• The new format includes a dedicated area to highlight information related to the controls.
The purpose of Haulotte is to focus his daily work to increase Customer Experience.
This project is a powerful example since it improves the Total Cost of Ownership of the machines.
The new maintenance schedules will also apply to the group’s future machines.